American University's MS in Marketing Analytics Online
Use market data and digital marketing tools to make informed and responsible decisions and better allocate resources.
No GRE or GMAT required
12-15 monthS to complete
automatically considered for scholarships of up to $30,000
Download the Brochure
The online MS in marketing analytics program from the Kogod School of Business at American University prepares students to apply digital marketing and analytic skills to make data-driven decisions. You will study topics such as brand strategy, integrated marketing, and marketing analytics to further your expertise in marketing and data analysis.
Best Online Master's in Business Analytics by US News and World Report in 2022.
in Online Business Programs for Veterans by US News and World Report in 2022.
in Online Business Programs by US News and World Report in 2022.
You can complete your master's program in as few as 12-15 months.
Through our two practicums (one virtual and one in-person in Washington, DC), you will gain hands-on marketing analytics experience while working with real-world data.
5+5With five analytics courses and five marketing courses, you will learn to apply digital marketing and data analysis skills to any setting.
All online students at the Kogod School of Business have access to valuable events and outstanding speakers. Just recently, we hosted and live-streamed Honest Tea co-founder Seth Goldman, an organic food and drink visionary and branding mastermind.
- Focused on data analysis in marketing.
- Designed for marketing professionals.
- Features specialized courses in marketing analytics.
- Prepares students for careers in marketing such as digital marketing analyst, marketing strategist, and market researcher.
- Focused on foundational data analysis in business.
- Designed for general business professionals.
- The curriculum features a wide range of data analysis courses.
- Prepares students for careers in business such as financial analyst, business intelligence consultant, and supply chain manager.
The Kogod Student Experience
The Kogod School of Business encourages collaboration over competition. Students in the online MS in marketing analytics program:
- Experience our student-centered, collaborative approach to business education.
- Learn from the same dedicated and experienced Kogod faculty who teach on campus.
- Have access to career development services, the business professionalism center, and tutoring.
Benefits of Learning Online at Kogod
All online graduate programs from the Kogod School of Business use innovative technology to create a highly customizable learning experience. Students in the program:
- Participate in live, seminar-style classes of approximately 15 students.
- Discover the intersection of business, government, and society on the American University campus in Washington, DC.